All parts of the men4menporn.eu website are for private use only. No files are hosted on our server, all contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties. They are only indexed much like how Google works. men4menporn.eu does not accept responsibility for content hosted on third party websites and does not have any involvement in the downloading/uploading of videos . We just post links available in internet. This site merely indexes of other sites’s contents. The hosting server or the administrator cannot be held responsible for the contents of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site, or changes / updates to such sites. All materials on this website is for Educational Purposes ONLY. For any copyright issues, you should contact the hosters files sites’s itself, follow the instructions :
1) Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2) Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
3) You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in search results.
4) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
6) Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
7) Use your company email. No free mailboxes (AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc). Else it will be rejected.
8) Please provide full URLs to the files, including the names as well, no categories or search queries. Reporting info: Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notifcation to: [email protected] Please allow 10 days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint being improperly filed.